Connected technology is fast evolving in every sector of the economy, and firms who adapt to these technological advances have a better chance of remaining competitive.
The enormous levels of data given by connected vehicle technologies can benefit any organizations that use vehicles, regardless of class. International® Truck provides a variety of solutions to assist businesses in being more productive and profitable. Let’s look at some of these options:
OnCommand Connection (OCC) is a sophisticated remote diagnostics solution that gives organizations with real-time insights into the existing and future status of their vehicles. This information can be utilized to increase vehicle uptime, lower total cost of ownership, and boost productivity. OCC has a number of features, including:
- Understand the severity of faults and how quickly a vehicle needs to be brought in for service.
- Proactively identify and address minor vehicle health issues before the lead to costlier issues or roadside breakdowns.
- Identify and repair vehicles in a fleet that have faulty lights or other issues before they result in FMCSA violations and fines.
- Zero in on specific data points (types of faults, geographic range, etc.) within the date range you want.
Detailed Vehicle Health Reports
- Get detailed vehicle health reports for any truck in your fleet, including odometer, fuel economy, and complete history of fault codes that have been reported on the vehicle.
Vehicle Location and Mapping
- Track vehicle location history, speeds within past routes, and more.
- Identify resources surrounding each vehicle, including tire stores, service centers, all-makes dealerships, hotels, and more.
Over the Air Programming
- OCC enables remote software calibration updates for all International and Cummins engines, enabling trucks to be kept up-to-date for peak performance at all times, without needing to visit a dealership. Updates can be made with the push of a button, whether it’s one truck or one thousand.
- Owners can also choose to set programmable parameters remotely, including top speed, top cruise control speed, idle time shut-down, and more.
The factory-installed device from International is able to provide data to prominent fleet management providers, saving customers time and money by avoiding the installation of extra telematics devices. This function gives you access to a number of fleet management software options, such as ELD/HOS compliance, route management, and maintenance tracking.
INTERNATIONAL® 360 SERVICE COMMUNICATIONS
International 360 is designed to improve communication between dealers and truck owners during the service process and to make the complete service experience faster and easier. The technology keeps owners and fleet managers informed on the status of their servicing visits without the need for a phone call. This means less time waiting and more time working.
Popular International 360 features include:
- Up to date status on vehicles in service, including estimated time of completion
- Seamless online communication between fleets and dealers
- Online estimate reviews and approvals
- Data-driven preventive maintenance alerts to keep vehicles healthy and efficient
Please iTA Truck Sales & Service for additional information on these solutions.